- 30 Minute Visits,
- Adult Area Only,
- Masks Required,
- Sanitize Hands and/or Wear Gloves,
- Maintain Social Distance.
The library is open for other services including: contactless pick-up, computer & WiFi use, and copy/scan/fax services, and our book drop is open for returns of library materials. The contactless pick-up service allows you up to 7 holds on your account and items must be picked up at your home library (or the owning library), items are not being shared around the 4 counties of OWWL right now.
Also of note:
- Items returned to the book drop will be quarantined for at least 72 hours before staff check them in, so you will see a delay in items being removed from your account, but without penalty.
- Due dates and accrual of late fines are extended to September 30th for items checked out before March 15th. However, we encourage you to bring back completed items so we can get them ready for the next user.
- Library card accounts will not expire for the time being.
- Our OWWL2go services including e-books and audio e-books through OWWL2Go, Ancestry.com, and Mango Languages are still available online.
- We are exploring ways to bring you other modified services, so stay tuned for details.
Call the library, visit our website at avonfreelibrary.org, and follow us on Facebook. Thank you for your understanding and stay healthy.
Rebecca Budinger-Mulhearn, Director