We have made the decision to temporarily close the library building to the public effective immediately and for the near future. While we recognize that libraries provide many vital services to the public, we also know that we are a gathering place and that runs counter to the concept of social distancing which is so important in the fight against the COVID-19.We will do our part to prevent transmission and protect our community
During the closure:
- • You can access OWWL2Go for e-books and e-audio books and Mango Languages.
• You can access our wifi from outside the building.
• You will not be able to place new items on hold or pick-up holds.
• Due dates and accrual of late fines of items already checked out will be postponed until June 30th.
• You cannot return items to the library’s book drop.
• You cannot access any meeting rooms or spaces in the building.
• You can call the library and leave a message.
Thank you for your understanding and please visit the Livingston County Health Department’s website for community health updates.
Rebecca Budinger-Mulhearn, Director